- We collect and store usage information about your interactions with our Services to manage and improve the Services. This may include advertising identifiers (such as Apple’s IDFA), the name of your internet service provider, the browser and type of machine you are using, device identifiers (such as your IP address) and the web site that referred you to us and the pages you visit.
Uses and Sharing
- ActionX, web publishers and other web sites on which our client’s advertise may target advertisements for products and services in which you might be interested based on your internet browsing activities.
- We use advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies and web beacons to manage the Services, tailor communications to you, and personalize the content that uses the Services.
- We share usage information with our clients to allow them to analyze the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns.
- Security of your information: ActionX uses reasonable security measures to help protect your Personal Information.
- Children’s Privacy: ActionX does not seek information from children under the age of 13.
Your Choices and Opting Out of Targeted Advertising
- By using the Services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Notice.
- You have the right to opt-out of our third party partners’ collection and use of your usage information for the purpose of sending you targeted advertising. Please note that even if you opt out, you may still receive ads from us that are not customized based on your usage information.